Where to purchase magic your way passes for offsite guests

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: If you are not staying onsite, where can you purchase the magic your way passes? We always stay on site, but I have a friend going down for ten days and looking for passes.

Deb.

Deb, have your friend register to receive the mousesavers email newsletter (Comes out on the 15th of the month). In the newsletter there is a link for undercover tourist that gives a special discount for mousesavers subscribers. That's how I ordered mine, and they are great to deal with. Prices shown are all inclusive, and they offer free shipping, including to Canada.

If your friend is going fairly soon I can forward my last copy of the newsletter. Tickets take about 10 days to arrive.

Hi: Thanks for the replies. Can you purchase the passes at any of the wdw parks?

Deb.

Absolutely. It's a bit of a hassle if there's a long line though. You can also get them at guest services at DTD.

Personally I would order them from undercover tourist to save time and a bit of money.

We have also used Ticketmania getting discounts through Mouse Savers.

If your date is close and you are unsure if they will be shipped on time you can also pick them up at their office which is located out near Universal Studios but not hard to find. Of course having a car would be easier to get to the office.

Last year I ordered two 3-day hopper passes and one 4-day hopper. My wife and daughter each do three days and I go to Disney for four days, alternating days with them as they each have their favorite parks and one park they don't care if they go to. I on the other hand HAVE to go to all four parks! :thumbsup2

The day we went to pick up the tickets I walked into the Ticketmania office to pick them up and the lady at the front desk looked into the envelope and said that there was a problem as someone had put the wrong tickets in the envelope and she would have to speak with the manager about it. I thought..."oh yeah here we go!" :mad:

The lady called a man from the back and said that our envelope contained three 6-day hopper passes instead of the two 3-day and one 4-day. The manager informed her that they had run out of the tickets we had requested and they were substituting these tickets at no additional cost!... You could have knocked me over with a feather! :rotfl2:

Before leaving to come home I went to guest services at DTD and upgraded the days remaining on the tickets to No expiry date for about $120.00 We now have our tickets for our next trip to Disney!!! Pretty cool! :cool1:

Nothing like gettting a free upgrade!! :woohoo:

JºoºhnG

I called the Disney store in Canada and they were more expensive than Maple Leaf Tickets.

I checked the CAA website and they only appear to have the premium ticket -with hopper, waterpark and no expiration.

We have used ticketmania.com and undercovertourist.com with no probems. Also if she collects airmiles then she can get the passes with her points on the airmiles website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter