Where to purchase a cake on property ?

dvc at last !

DVC Member 2006!
We will be visiting in November and want to purchase a cake for a celebration to have in the villa.
Ideas ?

Does the boardwalk bakery sell cakes?

I know that you can order one from Disney for a price, anyone have the phone number?

:earsboy: Bill

Does the boardwalk bakery sell cakes?

I know that you can order one from Disney for a price, anyone have the phone number?

:earsboy: Bill
I cannot find the info if cakes are available at Boardwalk Bakery.
The phone number would be great.

I'm on my IPad and don't know how to link - but head over to the Restaurants forum and go to the 'Official Disney Cake chatter' thread - pge. 1 of the thread is amazing - they have options organized by place w/ phone numbers descriptions & pictures. The thread is on pge. 2 of the forum at the moment. Be carefull tho' following that thread (love the pix) causes me to want to order some incredible over the top cake and I don't even like cake! :)

I'm on my IPad and don't know how to link - but head over to the Restaurants forum and go to the 'Official Disney Cake chatter' thread - pge. 1 of the thread is amazing - they have options organized by place w/ phone numbers descriptions & pictures. The thread is on pge. 2 of the forum at the moment. Be carefull tho' following that thread (love the pix) causes me to want to order some incredible over the top cake and I don't even like cake! :)
Got it thanks. Great info and amazing pics and ideas !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter