• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to pick up annual pass

clearyds

Mouseketeer
We have booked HRH in Jan and I have a few questions
We have the APH rate and still need to buy annual pass. Should I do will call kiosk or ticket window pick up? Can I pick up in Hotel lobby? Also, the power pass still qualifies for the APH discount, yes? We want to pick up the fotl passes as well. Any recent experience? Thank you in advance!
Sarah

You can get your AP and express pass in the hotel lobby. Power pass gets the AP rate too.

Just as long as your Jan trip doesn't include the 1st and 2nd - Powerpass has blackout dates for those two days.

And what if you are upgrading tickets, which are not being used til the next morning? How would I work that??

If you're worried about the APH rate and checking in, just tell them what you are doing and ask when they'll need to see the AP.

If you're wondering about where to upgrade, go to Guest Relations/Services.

We were there last week...picked up the pass at Guest relations at the park entrance the first night on our way to Citywalk for dinner...I forgot to mention it at check in & no one asked to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter