Where to order pizza?

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
looking for recommendations on the best place to order pizza :)

I second Giordano's. Have had it twice at two different Chicago locations and it's amazing. Now that I see they deliver to the resorts might have to think about it for one night next month.

Tommy's Pizza in Kingston, PA. :yay: Oh wait, :bored: you meant while you are at the Fort. Sorry, my bad. :rolleyes1

LOL well- we checked out the place everyone seems to like, but were a little frightened by the prices, so boring MN folks that we are- we ordered from Pizza Hut! :rolleyes::rolleyes: But I have to say- after a long day at Hollywood Studios- it was really nice to not have anyone cook, and just hang out at the campers and have an awesome supper!

What about ordering a whole pizza for take out from trails end at the Fort. That's one of our favorite dinners. For the price it's pretty good pizza. We usually do pizza and an order of wings for the 4 of us at least one night when we're down there.

What about ordering a whole pizza for take out from trails end at the Fort. That's one of our favorite dinners. For the price it's pretty good pizza. We usually do pizza and an order of wings for the 4 of us at least one night when we're down there.

Dad,

People seem to have a binary relationship with TE pizza. Either they like it or they don't. We have heard some of both here. Me, i am in the "don't" camp. But if you like it thats fine.

Bama Ed

OFF-SITE PIZZA DELIVERY (until about 3:00am):
1) Giordano’s, 407-397-0044
2) Pizza Hut, 866-438-2507
3) Papa John’s, 352-243-1800
4) Flipper's Pizza, 407-938-9633 (Best in our opinion)
NOTE1:
. . . At Deluxe Resorts, FW, delivered to Front Desk or Bellmen.
. . . At other resorts, delivered usually to your room.
. . . At DVC resorts, the delivered almost always to your room.
NOTE2:
. . . WDW is so large, that there are different pizza franchisees of the same brandname that serve different hotels.
. . . Just call the pizza numbers listed, and they transfer you to the proper franchisee's number.
. . . example: AKL and FW have different Papa John franchisees serving the two resorts

WARNING - DANGER WILL ROBINSON - WARNING:
. . . you might find a pizza "flyer" under your door.
. . . do not under any circustances call them.
. . . there have been "pizza scams" at local hotels and WDW resorts.
. . . you call, order, give your credit card number
. . . you do not get pizza, but they have your CC number - oops
. . . you find fraudulent charges on you CC later
. . . in the best-case-scenario, you get delivery of a frozen pizza.
WARNING - DANGER WILL ROBINSON - WARNING:

My bad Rusty.

Btw, i saw in a Restaurant thread that the "Scupper's" Cantina is coming soon to the MK in Adventureland. Can i get a corner table held for me each night? Figured it couldnt hurt to ask since you were going to be the namesake...

Bama Ed

Mr. scupper........I agree with you on the Flippers pizza at Crossroads Plaza being good also. We have had it on a few occasions. Their salads are also really good. The DW likes them.
I still have to give top billing to Giordano's though. It is a little more expensive but the quality, quantity and atmosphere are hard to beat. IMO

Last edited:
We love Flipper's. It's close enough to the Fort, we just go pick it up. Will have to try Giordano's, we had never heard of that one.

Giordano's is GREAT. They are a Chicago chain where DH's family is from and if you like thick crust, they're IT. Worth the splurge, IME, and if you go the back way, there's one just 10 minutes from FW. I found out because I had to go to the Walgreens three times in a day. :P

i saw in a Restaurant thread that the "Scupper's" Cantina is coming soon to the MK in Adventureland. Can i get a corner table held for me each night? Figured it couldnt hurt to ask since you were going to be the namesake...

1) I will see what I can do . . . . . . .
2) We might call it TheScupperCanteenBamaEdSerenityTable.

We had Giordano's Pizza for a late lunch today. I thought I would share a couple of pics.
20151109_151823_zpseh4vajbk.jpg

20151109_142536_zpspjdawn3g.jpg

20151109_143724_zpsrwmlv4zs.jpg

That's a small pizza!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter