Where to order Easter Baskets to be delivered to resort?

kapica3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have experience with this? I need a basket delivered, as we will be at CSR during Easter. Any ideas?
Thanks.

You may want to try Shirley Nelson at The Perfect Gift. She's the nicest lady and really personalizes the baskets. I know she delivers to the Disney Cruise (I ordered two amazing baskets from her) - maybe she does the hotels too. Its worth it to ask! Her website is http://www.theperfectgift.cc/

Good luck and have a great trip.

Fredms,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I'll try her website next.

Any one else get a basket delivered?

Hi! I would also think about going through the Disney world florist! we had baskets delivered for Christmas and it was really nice. Good Luck!

Last year they were making baskets to order in the gift shops at the resorts.

pin

Pinnie,

How did that work? Do you call ahead or do you arrange for it there? Do you just pick out what you want and they put the basket together and get it to your room? What kind of price range? Do you remember seeing any already made up? What kind of items were there in it?

HelenM,

Thanks - I'll try to contact them too!

From what I remember seeing at the WL, they had a variety of both pre-made baskets with Disney candy and stuffed toys inside. They were of various price ranges. They were also making baskets to order. I know one person was picking up her basket when we were there.

They also had various baskets and containers to choose from.

Have a great trip. We will be down there again this year!

pin

Pinnnie,

Thanks for all your help. Have a great time on your trip!

This will be our 2nd Easter this year. Last year we were there and really enjoyed the trip much better than the previous trip during summer.

Have a wonderful time.:sunny:

I got one from Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime a few years back. She even changed out some items since my son is not so big on chocolate, but loves gum.

I would also recommend Jane at Giftsofalifetime.com. She was wonderful to work with and made a wonderful arrangement for my kids.

I tried to use Pixie Gifts, but they left me stranded....so I wouldn't advise trying them:-(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter