Where to Order Custom T-shirts?

WDW-PRINCESS

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can order custom t-shirts for our upcoming trip? I would only be ordering 3 and would like to choose cut, color, and write on the front and back.

we've used zazzle.com 4 different times and i love them and the service. the only thing i was disappointed in this last time was when we wanted to do a top 10 things adults do at disney list and they wouldn't allow any reference to alcohol which i found sad because disney use to put out a shirt for drinking around the world at epcot and have food and wine shirts (sigh). it let me get it all set up but when i went to put in the order they sent me an email saying no. we wanted it to say...

what adults do at disney
1. complete monorail pub crawl
2. use all 5880 mickey park minutes
3. eat dinner at signature restaurants only
4. $14 McDonald's 3am munchies run
5. tapas & tequila at la cava
6. sing out loud on pirates
7. flirt with disney pirate
8. do thunder & space +20x each
9. stand up and dance at jellyrolls
10. have a blast!

we've used zazzle.com 4 different times and i love them and the service. the only thing i was disappointed in this last time was when we wanted to do a top 10 things adults do at disney list and they wouldn't allow any reference to alcohol which i found sad because disney use to put out a shirt for drinking around the world at epcot and have food and wine shirts (sigh). it let me get it all set up but when i went to put in the order they sent me an email saying no. we wanted it to say...

what adults do at disney
1. complete monorail pub crawl
2. use all 5880 mickey park minutes
3. eat dinner at signature restaurants only
4. $14 McDonald's 3am munchies run
5. tapas & tequila at la cava
6. sing out loud on pirates
7. flirt with disney pirate
8. do thunder & space +20x each
9. stand up and dance at jellyrolls
10. have a blast!

I would think it might have been the trademark/copyright on the name "McDonald's"
Maybe if you would have put 4. $14 McD's 3am munchies run :confused3

Many thanks! I will check out both CafePress and Zazzle.

@ EvilQueenT - I like the idea of a top 10 list :)

I second the recommendation for Zazzle. They did a really good job. I ordered bride and groom Mickey and Minnie shirts for my nephew and his wife to wear on their honeymoon. They came out really cute, and they loved them.

One More Mile does custom shirts now. Not a huge selection in cut, but they're technical shirts which means moisture wicking!

Zazzle has been great
I've made several Disney Fanatic tee shirts and two tees for our scavenger hunt at WDW.
Lots of fun Disney art. I'm hoping to print three teeshirts for our up coming Disney cruise.
Deepirate:

One More Mile does custom shirts now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter