• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to Have Adult B-Day Surprise??????

WDWChick

Disney Veteran
My family and I are meeting our brother and sister-in-law in Disney in 13 days. During that time my brother-in-law will be turning 40. He's not a real Disney person like us :( , so I REALLY want to embarass him with a REAL disney birthday.
Does anyone have any really good ideas to embarass him???? I know it sounds mean, but he's a little stuffy, and we feel it's in his best interest to do this.
Ha Ha
Thanks everyone

Two suggestions: Chef Mickey's, tell them in advance they will bring a cupcake and sing, loud and obnoxious with lots of characters would be fun.

Whispering Canyon Cafe, call ahead and tell him it is his 40th, they will embarass him silly.

Get him a birthday button from the parks and make him wear it. Tell random CM that it is his B day on the day if he refuses to wear it.A character meal is a great idea.

timandlesley said:
Two suggestions: Chef Mickey's, tell them in advance they will bring a cupcake and sing, loud and obnoxious with lots of characters would be fun.

Whispering Canyon Cafe, call ahead and tell him it is his 40th, they will embarass him silly.

I have to agree with both of these. I just did this to my DH on our trip in January.
Chef Mickey's played a birthday song and had everyone swing napkins and Donald came over to our table to pose for pictures with my DH and his Cupcake.
Whispering Canyon our server "MT Wallet" announced my DH's name over the microphone and made him stand in the middle of the restaurant with a piece of cake and made everyone sing to him, then, she ate his cake.

50's Prime Time is fun for birthdays, too, tho I was upstaged a little by a lady named Irene, in our same kitchen, who was turning 81 that day! I didn't mind at all tho. :)

Sci-Fi had a major embarrassment factor in that I had to stand on the seat of the car, holding a melting ice-cream sundae with a candle on it, in the dark, while the whole restaurant sang to me.

I agree the birthday buttons are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter