Where to go near UK Yorkshire counter service in EPCOT?

Dawna

Mouseketeer
Some in our party would like to try the fish and chips in EPCOT at the UK Yorkshire counter service place, but some don't care for fish and I am trying to seek your suggestions as to where we could go for lunch. Is the Boulangerie Pattisserie (sp?) in France close by enough for some of us to go there? If so, can you suggest anything to try there? And have you tried to the fish and chips in UK?

Thanks!
Dawna

Thanks - I've heard so many positives about the fish and chips, I may want to try it too!!

Dawna

Yes, the UK pavilion is pretty close to the France pavilion. You can easily get food from one venue and then walk over to the other. I've done something similar during F&W (collecting F&W offers from booths between France and the front of WS and basing at UK).

The UK has a slightly better seating option (I think). There are tables to the left of R&C. You can people watch while you eat. Les Halles also has tables, but they're indoors and not as ideal for people watching. However, if you're planning on during this at dinner time (or near the time to IllumiNations), the tables at UK will probably be pretty full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter