Where to go near UK Yorkshire counter service in EPCOT?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Dawna, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Dawna

Dawna Mouseketeer

Some in our party would like to try the fish and chips in EPCOT at the UK Yorkshire counter service place, but some don't care for fish and I am trying to seek your suggestions as to where we could go for lunch. Is the Boulangerie Pattisserie (sp?) in France close by enough for some of us to go there? If so, can you suggest anything to try there? And have you tried to the fish and chips in UK?

Thanks!
    Dawna

2. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

The fish and chips is my favorite CS in Epcot. Yes, France is pretty close for some of you to go there.

3. Dawna

Dawna Mouseketeer

Thanks - I've heard so many positives about the fish and chips, I may want to try it too!!

Dawna

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Yes, the UK pavilion is pretty close to the France pavilion. You can easily get food from one venue and then walk over to the other. I've done something similar during F&W (collecting F&W offers from booths between France and the front of WS and basing at UK).

The UK has a slightly better seating option (I think). There are tables to the left of R&C. You can people watch while you eat. Les Halles also has tables, but they're indoors and not as ideal for people watching. However, if you're planning on during this at dinner time (or near the time to IllumiNations), the tables at UK will probably be pretty full.