Where to go for Lobster??

I love the whole lobster at Narcoossee's.... every time we visit, I either get the lobster, or the scallops. I also love the Cantonese style lobster at Blue Zoo. An entire lobster fried and tossed in a sticky soy glaze... amazing. It's huge, and so good that for the only time in my life, I took leftover food back to our room. I had over half the lobster left, and it was even incredible the next day right out of the fridge. We sat on the balcony at the YC sipping wine and snacking on lobster.... aaahhhh.....

I've been wondering about the Surf & Turf Burger from GFC w/the lobster. Maybe I shouldn't be comparing, but I figured it might be the same mass-produced QS type burger like the one at Kona Cafe I tried a few years ago so I've been passing on it.

That's a shame. It was so good & one of the best values for QS around when using the DDP (probably why they took it off the menu, though). :guilty:
it could be that the cost of lobster went up so much too (apparently). I live in new england and the famous church lobster rolls went from $18-$22 here based on the cost of lobster. of course there is like 4x as much lobster in those rolls than pictured above. but that is a pretty hefty increase, nearly 25%. it was already $16, it might have priced them out maybe. I imagine it's more to ship it to FL than locally too.

it could be that the cost of lobster went up so much too (apparently). I live in new england and the famous church lobster rolls went from $18-$22 here based on the cost of lobster. of course there is like 4x as much lobster in those rolls than pictured above. but that is a pretty hefty increase, nearly 25%. it was already $16, it might have priced them out maybe. I imagine it's more to ship it to FL than locally too.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info. Maybe one day it will be brought back.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info. Maybe one day it will be brought back.
that was at the beginning of the season. now lobster seems cheaper again. I think it is also sometimes artificially kept high (ie not based on supply necessarily).

Currently the boat price in Bar Harbor Maine is $4.45/lb soft shell and $6.75/lb hard shell. For what it's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter