Where to Go for Dessert/Champagne Celebration after Proposal?

HollyH

Are we there yet!!!!!
Help! Our DS is proposing this trip on the 4th of July! It'll be after dinner while on an evening FW carriage ride (8:30pm). He's keeping it intimate, just the 2 of them. Since we won't be there for the proposal, we'd like to have them meet the rest of our party somewhere for champagne and maybe a couple castle mini cakes, slipper desserts or tuxedo strawberries.

Any thoughts on where we could go to do this? We're staying at AKVs but would like to be somewhere closer to MK to see fireworks if possible.

What about Cali Grill? Maybe they will allow a ressie for just dessert and drinks on this very special occasion?

You can book a private event at the GF marina or summer house and different locations with desserts and champagne through disney private events. Here is the link: http://disneyparkevents.disney.go.com/dpe/events/citywide/detail?name=DPESignatureEventsDetailPage

They will work with you on pricing, you might be surprised. Its worth giving them a call. If you pick a spot where there is no location fee then that cuts the cost down. There is always the Grand one where everyone can board the yatch and have cake or desserts on there as well.

Being the 4th of July I think California Grill is probably out. They have special pricing that night due to the fireworks. I had thought of them too.

The event link is a definite posibility. There are only 6 of us so they may be used to dealing in larger groups but I'll give them a call!

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter