Where to get scrapbooking in Disney now?

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I know there used to be the store in Downtown Disney. I am pretty sure I heard it was not there anymore. Do they just have random scrapbook stuff in the stores? Also what about around the area? We will have a car thanks!

Most of the gift shops have a small selection. I just got two packs of Toy Story page kits at the gift shop at the wilderness lodge last week. It was the first time that I have seen a Toy Story kit at WDW! It has some pretty cute stuff!

Vickey in NH

Last October the best supply in scrapbooking supplies was in the Emporium in MK or Mousegear in Epcot. I didn't find that the resort gift stores had anything different than at these locations. I always get a book and embellishments when I'm there.

Between the Create-A-Tee store and the Art of Disney store in DTD (they're connected) there's a bunch of scissors and punches and stuff... not too much, but things I hadn't seen before.

Mousememories in Kissimmee has a lot of theme park stuff, including some exclusive papers.

There are at least two scrapbook stores in Orlando. Pik Tails in the Hunter's creek shopping center off the John Young, and Scrappy Boutique in the Terrace at Florida Mall.

If you'd like to go further afield, Violettes in Lakeland is special. But it's about an hour west of WDW.

Mousememories in Kissimmee has a lot of theme park stuff, including some exclusive papers.

There are at least two scrapbook stores in Orlando. Pik Tails in the Hunter's creek shopping center off the John Young, and Scrappy Boutique in the Terrace at Florida Mall.

If you'd like to go further afield, Violettes in Lakeland is special. But it's about an hour west of WDW.

I will have to check these out next winter. Thanks for listing these.

World of Disney has a good supply, pretty much what's in the Design a Tee and the Disney art place in DTD.

I found a really great paper pack right outside the entrance of Epcot. There was a mini gift shop on the way to the buses I believe and they had it. I asked them if it was in World of Disney and they figured it would be.

It had paper from Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Winnie the Pooh, the Fab 5, Tinkerbell and they even added Princess Tiana on the Princess Papers. It has 42 sheets of printed paper, 9 sheets of cardstock die cuts and 9 sheets of stickers. Really one of the best packs I've seen. :thumbsup2

World of Disney has a good supply, pretty much what's in the Design a Tee and the Disney art place in DTD.

I found a really great paper pack right outside the entrance of Epcot. There was a mini gift shop on the way to the buses I believe and they had it. I asked them if it was in World of Disney and they figured it would be.

It had paper from Nemo, Toy Story, Cars, Winnie the Pooh, the Fab 5, Tinkerbell and they even added Princess Tiana on the Princess Papers. It has 42 sheets of printed paper, 9 sheets of cardstock die cuts and 9 sheets of stickers. Really one of the best packs I've seen. :thumbsup2

I have not seen ths one on Ebay yet...Now I want one.:laughing:

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Mouse Gear in Epcot usually has a lot of stuff.

The Image Works/Figment Gift Shop had *some* stuff...mostly just albums and some punches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter