Where to get DISboards/DIS Unplugged merchandise

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Is there still a "shop" for buying logo merchandise from the site? I know you've sold some limited edition shirts recently but is there stuff for sale on a regular basis? If so, can you please post a link?

I collect coffee mugs, and when they showed the coffee mug with the spoon in the handle, I got so excited. Until they said US post only, no international :-(

I collect coffee mugs, and when they showed the coffee mug with the spoon in the handle, I got so excited. Until they said US post only, no international :-(
If they are still available I'd be happy to get one and then ship it to you if the total cost is not a problem.

If they are still available I'd be happy to get one and then ship it to you if the total cost is not a problem.
You're too sweet!!
Thanks so much for that offer! Il have to look into it.
I desperately want the Starbucks park mugs too but I think to post fragile stuff to australia would cost a bomb?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter