Where to get Beignets?

crystalanne79

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to find the wonderful Beignets I have heard so much about but where can they be found? We are hoping to avoid table service if possible but don't know where to even find them. Thank you!

In New orleans square area, back sort of behind the restaurant there's a quick service counter that has them there - Mint Julep. You can also find some good ones at Ralph's in downtown disney.

You can get the Mickey shaped ones at Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square. They are good but we prefer the beignets at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express in DTD. We always grab them one morning with a chicory coffee before hitting the parks.

Another vote for the Jazz Kitchen Express in Downtown Disney, they are much lighter and fluffier there.

Mickey shaped ones in New Orleans Square, Mint Julep Bar.
More authentic ones---Brennan's in Downtown Disney. Not Café du Monde, but darn close.

The ones at the mint julep bar can be a hit and a miss. Last weekend they were flat and tough, not light and fluffy. Really a disappointment. However, Jazz Kitchen express in downtown Disney has never disappointed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter