Where to find sweater for American Girl?

suzct

<font color=darkgreen>Obviously,I need simple inst
I know this is a ransom request...but does anyone know where I could find a navy blue cardigan sweater for the American Girl doll. My DD goes to catholic school and I am trying to put together a school uniform for the doll that matches hers.
Thanks

Will a build a bear size be OK? Michael's has some bear clothes and I think I've seen sweaters there.

Ac Moore has doll clothing that fits AG dolls and you often see sweaters there. Not AG quality, but I would imagine you could find what you are looking for.

check etsy.com. I'd imagine there's some there. If not the right color, email and see if they'd do a special order.

I've gotten sweaters at smaller church/Christmas type fairs too, but obviously wrong time of year!

ETA have you checked the uniform suppliers' website? I know some of them make matching doll outfits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter