Where to find surveys that are real..

Disneydancer315

Remember it all began with a mouse, one man and a
I was just reading the boards and see alot about surveys that you get paid for. Does anyone have any sites that I can sign up for that you have had good results from? :earsgirl: Thanks :wave2:

Here is one that I have been a member of for several years

http://us.lightspeedpanel.com

When you complete surveys or other items (mini-polls, quick matches and others) you get points which can be redeemed for cash or merchandise. They seem to be on the up and up.

surveyspot.com is a good one as well. I've done several surveys and got paid for. Also..mysurvey.com..you get points (they add up quickly) and you can redeem for cash.

I've been really happy with pineconeresearch.com. You get paid $5 /survey - I've made at least $50 in the last 8 or 9 months.

I'm a member of www.viewpointforum.com. You get points for each survey you do, and when you get a certain amount of points, you can 'cash out' and get $10. They say it takes about six weeks to get your check, but I have always received mine quicker. You also get points for referring people if they sign up and you can get points for 'weekly poll' ideas.

momofmikey said:
I've been really happy with pineconeresearch.com. You get paid $5 /survey - I've made at least $50 in the last 8 or 9 months.

I've been waiting to join Pinecone for some time, however I never see the banner ads. I guess I don't go to the right sites (are there other internet sites than the Dis? :rotfl: ). If anyone sees an ad for Pinecone looking for new members, please post it!!!!

Keep the ideas coming!

i like lightspeed and mysurvey.com and the kids seem to make alot more than me with their kidzeyes.com accounts. i belong to a bunch of them but rarely get the checks these days. seems i get more testing opportunities than the cash lol. but the kids love kidzeyes. that one is with points for cash also. but they get alot of point quickly. :flower:

I like mysurvey.com - they basically give you a survey to see if you qualify for another survey. You usually get 10 points for the preliminary survey, and then if you qualify, you get the big points (several hundred many times) for taking that. 1000 points can be turned in for $10. I got 1000 points last week just for doing 3 surveys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter