Where to find out value of Vinylmation?

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Not at all a collector, but grabbed two Vinylmations at a yard sale yesterday. Before I pack them up in a care package to send to DD at school, I thought I might check if they might have some value to a Vinylmations collector. They aren't super exciting (not to me anyhow) and I did manage to find the name of each one on a blog, but having a hard time finding their worth. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good website or blog where I might find this information? TIA....................P

look at the completed listings on ebay for each of your figure. you could also just post the names of the figures here and someone can give you an estimate. values can change overnight, so sometimes it is hard to pin down a price.

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone can give me a value that would be great. I have the "IASW Flowers" and "Patchwork". If I were to sell them is eBay the best place? I hate paying their fees! ..........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter