Where to find mosters inc merch.

Mvtracey

Earning My Ears
So me and dh r leaving in 19 days for a kids free vacation (happy dance)!!
And my Dd 3 really wants me to bring back "boo" from monsters inc and I don't know where to find her any one know or have seen monsters inc merch?
Any help who be great I can't fail her

Thanks in advance

You can get boo dressed in the purple monsters costume at the Disney store so I assume you can also get it in the park, check near monsters laugh floor(MK) and the mike and sully meet n greet in DHS

Disney Stores (and probably disneystore.com) have talking Boo if you don't find Boo in the parks. But with the Monsters University coming out they might have some great new product!

There is merch. at DHS by the Backlot Tour where they have the Monster Meet & Greet.

Are you familiar with all the stuffed animal characters that have the blankets wrapped around them? My daughter gets one every time she goes, but last time she got Boo and it is so cute....it's her favorite. You can get it at any of the bigger stores - Emporium, etc. We got hers at Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter