• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to find Giselle(from enchanted)

Pigletandpooh

Disney Princess At Heart!
i was wondering where in the park i can find anything from Enchanted

esp things with princess Giselle

i was wondering where in the park i can find anything from Enchanted

esp things with princess Giselle

No Meet 'n Greet for Giselle.

Giselle can be seen riding in a coach before the 3 O'Clock Parade begins in MK,
but I don't know how much longer that will continue.

As for Enchanted merchandise, your best bets would probably be the big stores, like Mousegear at Epcott, World of Disney at Downtown Disney, or the Emporium at Magic Kingdom. Not really sure why, but Disney doesn't seem to be pushing Enchanted like I'd think they would!

No Meet 'n Greet for Giselle.

Giselle can be seen riding in a coach before the 3 O'Clock Parade begins in MK,
but I don't know how much longer that will continue.

We were in WDW from 3/25-3/29. Giselle stopped appearing in the pre-parade on Saturday 3/22. She is nowhere to be found, nor is the merchandise unfortunately.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we found out the hard way with a dd4 who is obsessed and was really looking forward to seeing Giselle (she knew she couldn't meet her).

The only Giselle in the parks was my DD after BBB when she wore the wedding dress from Enchanted that we brought with us. Many people commented on it and asked where we got it, beacause there is nothing in WDW from Enchanted - sad considering the popularity and success of the movie.

Yeah that stinks, I was hoping for some Enchanted merchandise as well. Its a great movie with great music! Probably the best Disney movie put out in the last 10 years!

That is very dissapointing! My almost two year old LOVES Enchanted! It is the only movie she will sit still for! I was hoping we would get to see Giselle when we go to Disney next year! I hope Disney sees how much people love the movie and Giselle and rectifies the situation! I think Giselle would make a great addition to the traditional Princesses!

Wow, this is really surprising that Disney isn't taking advantage of this great movie! We loved Enchanted (even my DS14, lol!). And there is so much they could do with it too...:confused3

Yeah that stinks, I was hoping for some Enchanted merchandise as well. Its a great movie with great music! Probably the best Disney movie put out in the last 10 years!
ITA, Enchanted may get my vote for best movie ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter