Where to find Disney Crocs?

klj27

DIS Veteran
I am going to ask for these for mothers day from my husband. Does anyone know where I can find them in a brick and mortar store? I don't want him to run all over looking for them.

Thanks!

I seen the kids ones at Dillards.
I have no idea about adults.
You could call if you have a Dillards near you
btw: The kids were around $24

I have seen the Disney ones in one of our local Hallmark stores. Also a store that sells collectibles at our local mall called Gift Design Galleries.

I haven't seen Disney Crocs anywhere near here (I hope to just buy mine at Pop in August)....but I just wanted to comment:

Isn't it strange that Disney Shopping doesn't carry them? You would think they would because I'm sure they'd make a TON of $$ selling them!

Depending on what size and color you want, some are out of stock on the crocs website. :sad1:

Hi, Shoebuy.com has them and sometimes you can get 10$ off (check msn.com they sometimes have the offer to get 10$ off, its located at the bottom of the page on the right. I love my disney crocs, but I find they fit differently then the regular crocs. Good Luck and Happy Early Mother's Day.

How do the Disney crocs fit differently? Are they larger or smaller? I have been trying to decide which size to get. In the regular crocs my toes rub the end on the smalls but the mediums seem huge!

I haven't seen Disney Crocs anywhere near here (I hope to just buy mine at Pop in August)....but I just wanted to comment:

Isn't it strange that Disney Shopping doesn't carry them? You would think they would because I'm sure they'd make a TON of $$ selling them!

last April trip.... we found the Disney Crocs all over the World...at the parks.. at DTD... at the lobby... everywhere :thumbsup2

My husband told me to go ahead and order them for myself. I bought them through Dicks and used google checkout. My total was $24.99! :cool1: :cool1:

To the poster who asked about sizing: I went to the store today and tried them on. I wear a 9 or 9 1/2 shoe and the medium fit me great. The larges were big enough that they would slip when I walked in them.

The gift shop at Pop has them. I bought mine there I didn't see them anywhere else in Disney.

At Dick's today , the beach crocs were on sale for $29.98. I got the blue ones - seem to go with a lot. The salesclerk told me they do not carry the Disney ones in the store, but online.

If you have a Shoe Station they carry kids and adult Crocs (Disney also). And around here they run coupons several times a month for 20% and 25% off. I bought mine at Dicks on line and my dh at Shoebuy. I bought my dd's at Shoe Station since it is so hard to determine on line if you are getting toddler or girls sizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter