Where to find cheapest airfare?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we booked thru a travel agent for our April 2001 trip. I booked the airfare 6 months in advance. I think we paid the going rate (don't feel too ripped off).

It is true that the internet has the cheapest rates?

I am in Canada, not as many airlines as USA.

Tell me all about PRICELINE?

THANKS!

SandraC,

We flew out of Toronto the same week you did. We booked our flights over the Internet about 6 weeks in advance of the trip. I can't remember exactly what we ended up paying -- it was either $315 or $340 Cdn per ticket. We flew Canada 3000.

We booked the tickets on www.bellairtravel.com. We checked a few other sites and didn't find better prices (though we were in a hurry to book the tickets, so we didn't do an exhaustive search). You can play around on that website and look at ticket prices/schedules, without having to register or talk to a person or anything.

I've never used priceline, and I'm not quite sure how it works. It would probably be cheaper, but I have the idea that you don't have a lot of control over your flight times, whether it is a direct flight, etc. But I might be wrong.

We flew Air Transat and paid a but more that you did. I guess the days of $199.00 are GONE

We always use expedia.com and have found them considerably less than directly through the airlines for the exact same flight. We have never had any problems with our flights or tickets with this online company and I have used them several times.

I use www.travelocity.ca exclusively at least for my research on flights. I find they have the best rates and then I take them to my travel agent with the flight numbers and ask for that rate and get them everytime.

I find that you can get some pretty cheap flights out of Toronto, but sometime I will actually also fly out of buffalo.

My suggestion is to leave the flight dates open and just put in the destinations and then click on the flights from there until you find one that matches your schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter