Where to find Avatar pictures?

Nohal

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if there is a web site that has pictures to use for an Avatar. Where did everyone find their Disney pictures?

I just did a search on Bing and Google for Disney Clip Art and Graphics. Lots of photos came up. :)

I just did a google image search for "Snow White" (my favorite!)
Tons of pics popped up, some were "original" and some were modernized or otherwise altered.
I liked this one by the wishing well because I always loved that well at Disneyland where it sang--is it still there? I grew up in Orange county and went to Disneyland frequently as a teen--but now I live on the east coast :(

Thanks for the help. I had no idea where to find pictures. Also had to get DS to do it for me. I'm a technology challenged.

Uncle Scrooge here was the result of a Google search for Scrooge McDuck. He's my second favorite Disney character, with Goofey being the number one. (He's a hero of mine.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter