Where to find an autograph book BEFORE going to WDW?

pennyplanner

DIS Veteran
Where in the world can I find an autograph book? The local party store and Hallmark only have graduation ones.

Back in 1999 I found the best ones at Big Lots but haven't been succesful since. Mulan and Tweety Bird!

Ebay has very "cheap" Disney ones sold wholesale for 1.50 and marked up to 5.95. Not really worth it.

Any suggestions??? :goodvibes

Thanks,
penny

You could always make your own and decorate it with cute disney themed stickers. I saw at our Walmart they had fuzzy princess journal type books on sale for 2.00 you could use one of those also.

We just waited until we checked in and bought one in the gift shop before we headed to the parks. It was about 7-8.00 with tax and all..I cannot remember exact price..I have slept since then.. :)

the new kississme walmart has them for 5.95, and they include a pen that's big enough for the character to sign with

I found some at Deals , If you have one , It has Mickey mouse on the front. Really Cute , It kinda looks like address book but we are using them for autograph book
Kim

I found some Princess ones at our Dollar Tree. They had other brightly colored ones also, without a theme.

Thanks everybody. None at Dollartree in my area and a few at Happy Dollar but not exactly what I was looking for.

What is Deal's? Have never heard of it here in the northeast! And of course, none at our Walmart!

Thanks,
penny
:goodvibes

I just bought one today at the Disney Store for $6.50 (less a 15% coupont that I had). It's red with Mickey Mouse on the front and comes with a pen. The pen's not really fat, but not skinny either - with a finger grip on it. They also had a princess design.

I bought one off ebay last year and when we got to the parks it was one of the ones they were selling there.

I like the make it yourself idea! You could use Disney scrapbook paper,and then take pics of the character with you child,and put it on the page with their autograph! You could make a little scrapbook out of a brown paper bag,and use it for your aoutgraph book.

Don't stress about it. You can buy the books literally in every gift shop in WDW and in all the resorts. I wouldn't run all over trying to buy one before the trip or spend time making one when you can just pick one up the first place you enter at WDW.

No stressing here! :goodvibes

Just looking to get one and kind of personalize it before we go!

Thanks everybody!

--penny

At the Disney Store!
I work at the Disney Store and we finally got in Mickey and Tinkerbell autograph books. They come with a pen. I'm so happy, guests are always asking for them :thumbsup2

We found them at the dollar store the had all disney characters. My kids also used disney storybooks for autograph books. We had the characters sign by their story worked great. Last year we bought disney tees from the disney store and fabric markers and had the characters signed that my kids loved making those shirts and showing them to their friends. :thumbsup2

Walgreens has small photo albums that could be used like autograph books if you had index cards signed and put in the pages. They also have in the dollar section some princess and pooh small notebooks, not technically autograph books but would work just the same. I fun idea I used with the autograph books when my kids couldn't read, was to put a sticker of the characters on the page they signed so that the kids knew whose autograph it was. :yay: :yay:

I found spiral bound index cards at my local dollar store. Ther are great because the Sharpie markers wil not bleed througn. Also, they are only lined on 1 side. We are going to have them sign the blank side and then I figured my DD7 could write on the back who it was, the date and where we saw them. I think that will really add to the fun and memories.

BTW, I got some great pics on the creative DISboard to decorate the outside of the book with.

I saw one for boys and girls at our disney store this past friday. I was going to buy on for each kids but then i started thinking i would be the one carring them so i have not decided whether to buy one or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter