Where to eat?

ShanLubey

Mouseketeer
On the evening of our AK visit, we'd like to do a TS anywhere in a resort or DTD. We will not have hoppers. We prefer to try something new and not a character meal. We've been to Kona, Ohana, CM. We mostly eat in the parks.

We're travelling as a group of 5, four adults and a toddler. Staying off site, so no dining plan. Hoping to keep it under $225 per meal. Suggestions? Work your magic. :tink:

I would suggest Boma. It is at AKL so you would get to see that gorgeous hotel lobby. The food is great and it's a buffet so the price is good.

I would not suggest Cape May. It's so not worth it.

Good luck!

How about Sanaa @ AKL? It will be easy to get to from AK and they have really good food options. The other choice would be Jiko; they have a pricier menu but you could still keep the total around $225.

Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner and Ghirardelli for dessert?, both are wonderful! Then you can leisurely explore DTD. Have a great trip!:)

On the evening of our AK visit, we'd like to do a TS anywhere in a resort or DTD. We will not have hoppers. We prefer to try something new and not a character meal. We've been to Kona, Ohana, CM. We mostly eat in the parks.

We're travelling as a group of 5, four adults and a toddler. Staying off site, so no dining plan. Hoping to keep it under $225 per meal. Suggestions? Work your magic. :tink:

I would go to Boma at AKL. As the pp said, the buffet is good and it's very convenient to AK :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter