• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where To Eat?

Strawberryblush

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'm a newbie with a question about where to eat in Disneyland Paris. We will be staying for 5 nights.

We have decided not to book anywhere to eat for the first night.. but are making a reservation for the following 4 nights.

So far we are booking a reservation with...

Cafe Mickey (2nd Night)

Buffalo Bill WW Show (3rd Night)

Walts (4th Late Lunch)

but are not sure where to book on our last night?? Recommendations greatly appreciated.

I know you plan to eat there on the second night but we find that saving Cafe Mickey to our last night really rounds the holiday up well for us. Hope this does not confuse you :)

Annettes is one of our favourites :thumbsup2

Also, make sure you check that Buffalo Bills is on the day you want. I'm sure I read in the recent brochure it's not on Wed and Thurs - just in case this changes your plans.

Hi Strawberryblush,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

I like Annettes or the Rainforest Cafe :) - but you can't reserve a table at either of these restaurants, so you'd be better leaving the park just before the official park closing time and heading straight to the Village if you want to try either of these.

We ate at Annette's last night and really enjoyed it, the kids loved their meals and enjoyed watching the waiters on skates, hubby and I enjoyed our meals too but only managed to eat 3/4 of an Elvis for dessert!
We went in just before 6 and were seated straight away, it was getting much busier by the time we left.

We plan to do Cafe Mickey either on Friday night, or for lunch before we leave on Saturday.

I'd also like to try Plaza Gardens too.

We love the Blue Lagoon by Pirates. You can watch the boats go by from the ride. Very chilled so if you are in a bit of a hurry (or have kids) tell them when you arrive or it will be 'soon come'. We tell them that we have to be out in just over an hour and they generally do. Have a decent kids meal, and last time we were there they were doing some good meal deals.

You will need to book. We normally go for about 5.00/5.30, by the time you are finished park is emptying and you can go on pirates ride several times without getting off if you are lucky"

Were going 5 night nxt trip we arrive sun morn so our plan is

1)steakhouse brunch
2)cafe mickey
3) princess lunch or dinner
4)bluelagoon
5)inventions

Going to pop into annettes at some stage for lunch maybe as i luv their milkshakes. Iknow lots on here luv annettes but have to say milkshakes apart im not a fan:sad2: Would luv to do rainforest aswell but dont think we can fit it in to this trip:headache:

Thank you all for your input! Annettes and Rainforest Cafe seem to be the favourites...
I'm going to read up on them two in the sticky reviews after i've posted this.

NULAH - We were planning on eating at Cafe Mickey on our 4th night (Wed) and eating at Walts on our 2nd night ( Mon) but we were told that Walts is closed on the Monday so we had to swap Cafe Mickey and Walts arounnd.

Ms Poppins -BBWWS was booked for the Tuesday when we booked back in the beginning of January. Like you mentioned...it is closed on the Wed and Thu.

It's such an :headache: with some of them being closed on certain days - wish they were open all week it would be so much easier when it comes to how we like to plan things! :laughing:

I was reading some of your reviews about The steakhouse Restaurant... that one seemed quite popular but more for the Sunday brunch??
We don't get there until late on Sunday evening so we can't do the brunch. Wished we were getting there earlier! :(

We love the Blue Lagoon by Pirates. You can watch the boats go by from the ride. Very chilled so if you are in a bit of a hurry (or have kids) tell them when you arrive or it will be 'soon come'. We tell them that we have to be out in just over an hour and they generally do. Have a decent kids meal, and last time we were there they were doing some good meal deals.

You will need to book. We normally go for about 5.00/5.30, by the time you are finished park is emptying and you can go on pirates ride several times without getting off if you are lucky"

Hi Brummig,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

I would like to make another reccomendation for Annette's.
We ate here, Cafe Mickey and Planet Hollywood and found Annette's food to be the yummiest. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter