Where to eat in each park?

4leobeans

Mouseketeer
After receiving some reviews on our ADRs, and posts about top three restaurants at Epcot....I'd love to hear your faves at each park.

CS, TS....share em all!

I'm trying to find a place for our family of 6 to eat at MK (4 yo and 2 yo, 4 adults). We've got quite a few buffets reserved, but are open to anything!

Thanks!

With the ages of your children and it being your first trip

MK: Crystal Palace or CRT (I would only do this one if I was on the DDP)

DHS: We have only eaten at Prime Time. We avoid this park during meal times. :rotfl:

AK: We love the Tusker House breakfast

EP: Akershus

Have a wonderful trip! We will be there the last week in January. It is my absolute favorite time to go. Very low crowds and even though the weather is unpredictable, it won't be anywhere near as cold as it is in the NE.

MK - loved Columbia Harbor House

AK - loved Flame Tree BBQ

We have not had a TS inside of a park to date but planning for dinner at Crystal Palace in February.

After receiving some reviews on our ADRs, and posts about top three restaurants at Epcot....I'd love to hear your faves at each park.

CS, TS....share em all!

I'm trying to find a place for our family of 6 to eat at MK (4 yo and 2 yo, 4 adults). We've got quite a few buffets reserved, but are open to anything!

Thanks!

I'm sure you'll get all kinds of recommendations. For your kids' ages, I would recommend:

MK: Crystal Palace for TS (we're trying out Be our Guest in March...can't recommend it until I try it!); Columbia Harbor House for CS

Epcot: Biergarten or Coral Reef for TS; Sunshine Seasons for CS

Hollywood Studios: Prime Time for TS (the only TS I've had at HS so you may want to pay more mind to other recommendations); Pizza Planet for CS

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ for CS (I have not tried a TS at AK yet)

I had my trip planned to the T.. and when we got there my husband said he really wanted to go Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater @ Disney Studios. I was very reluctant and by far this was my favorite restaurant...

Crystal Palace was good and convenient for character dining,

At Epcot, I love eating no matter what at Germany and Mexico!

Here are park favs.....
MK; CP for breakfast, CS- Columbia Harbour House
EPCOT; Chefs or Rose & Crown for lunch. CS- Sunshine Seasons
DHS; Mama Melrose for either lunch or dinner. Ate years ago at Prime Time, like the food but not the "performance". Haven't had a CS meal here.
AK; Never stayed long enough for a meal. If we did it would either Tusker House for the character breakfast or Flametree.
If you are on the DDP the best use of a CS credit is Wolfgang Puck Xpress in DTD Marketplace

MK- Pecos bills, Columbia harbor house
Epcot- Coral Reef, Garden Grill
HS- Sci-fi , 50's Prime time
AK- Tusker house

The kids will like Rainforest Cafe, unless loud noises bother them! There is one at AK. Coral Reef has the aquarium, which DS still loves. (Something like 20 years since the first time) :goodvibes
Cosmic Rays has lots of choices and Sonny Eclipse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter