Where to eat for New Year ?

MomEars

Earning My Ears
We will be in disney after Xmas till the new year,and was wondering how soon to make ps for new year's day? Would I be right to assume that all other restaurants (no ressies) will also be open, as usual,even on the holiday?:D

We have been for NYE and New Year's Day for the past 2 years. For NYE and NYDay PS you should call right at 90 days. They will ask for CC because it is a holiday , but you can cancel with 48 hour advance. We ate at Brown Derby in MGM NYE 2003 and Boma for last breakfast on NYD 2004. Previous year we had PS at Teppanyaki NYE 2002 and 1900 PF for breakfast 2003. You should plan on making the PS where you are spending the day. Last 2 years MK closed to all guests(including resort guests) by 10am. You can't enter if they hit capacity even if you have a PS. We had no problem park hopping from MGM to Epcot in 2002-2003 NYE and for 2003-2004 we stayed at MGM all day.
Connears

Well, I have never been to WDW for New Year's Eve (and don't know if I will, living in NYC and all. . . . hmmm), BUT if I were to choose a place, DH and I would probably pick the Cali Grill. If they're doing fireworks from MK that night, I can imagine that would be a fantastic place to be!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter