Where to eat Easter dinner?

Love2BinDisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is somewhere special to eat Easter dinner? And are there special events going on besides the Easter parade? I know only part of the question is relevant to this board but any suggestions for placement would also be welcome. We are finding ourselves in Orlando for a cheerleading competition :cheer2: and just can't help staying through the holiday. I know it will be crazy crowded but we have done spring break before. Would love some dining suggestions. Also I heard some dining plan changes changed since our last trip in August (sorry I haven't hit the boards in a while)...is it still worth it. Sorry so many questions! Back in the spirit of things!
Thanks everyone!:thumbsup2

We did dinner at the Garden Grill at Epcot. My plan was to stay out of the Magic Kingdom on easter day because I know it would be crazy busy and our 3 ds are teens but they sure eat alot so we got the best of both worlds, uncrowded or not too crowded park, all you can eat meal and mickey and the gang for pictures and autographs if you want them besides. If you want to go to a popular place book asap. If you want to not go in the parks the swan and dolphin might be having something, note: very expensive. Good luck and have a great trip.

We are eating at Garden Grill for Easter dinner. As the previous poster said - no MK on Easter Day. EPCOT is our Easter Sunday day. We are doing a late (11:20 AM) Chef Mickeys for breakfast/lunch.

Below is a web site with 2006 Easter menu's...
http://www.allears.net/din/easter.htm

Enjoy where you eat :goodvibes

We are eating at Garden Grill for Easter dinner. As the previous poster said - no MK on Easter Day. EPCOT is our Easter Sunday day. We are doing a late (11:20 AM) Chef Mickeys for breakfast/lunch.

Below is a web site with 2006 Easter menu's...
http://www.allears.net/din/easter.htm

Enjoy where you eat :goodvibes

Thanks for the menus. Very helpful. I know we want to get our ressie in now but when we called Dis Dining the person we spoke with new of no Easter menu's at any restaurants yet. I new I would find my answer here, just hope it's not too late. Thanks.

I think I'd like Crystal Palace best for Easter.

If I were avoiding the Magic Kingdom, then maybe 1900 Park Fare.

To me, those are just Easter-y kinds of places. Dunno why.

If you plan on braving the craziness of the MK, then I would investigate LTT. Can't get much more Americana than that! In any case, have fun...wish we could be there with you! :sad1:

We do plan on braving the craziness. We figure if we are there we might as well just dive in. We want to try and see the parade in the a.m. We are deciding between CM, LTT, CP and 1900 PF. CM is pretty late times already.

We do plan on braving the craziness. We figure if we are there we might as well just dive in. We want to try and see the parade in the a.m. We are deciding between CM, LTT, CP and 1900 PF. CM is pretty late times already.
I'd go with CP. Bright and pretty, Easter-y colors, flowers, etc. It would be my #1 choice in all of WDW.

LTT in no way seems Eastery. Thankgivingy, yeah, maybe even 4th of Julyish, but not Eastery.

CM not as good as CP, nor Eastery in any way. Plus, you have to leave the park. Doesn't take long, but every minute will count on Easter, I'm sure. 1900 probably be good and Eastery, but again, gotta leave the park.

So, I went with CP before and now I double-vote it.

Have a great trip!

Get this....did you know that the "Disney Easter Parade" is pre-taped? You know the one on ABC. I naively thought...how dumb of me,that we would see it if we were there on Easter but a CM on the phone just told me that it is pre-taped weeks in advance and so is the Christmas parade. The Christmas parade was taped in November. I had no idea.:confused3

we are eating dinner at CM's - we are going to be at universal and coming over to disney on easter sunday - so we'll check in and have dinner at cm's.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter