• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Thanks! This sounds great.......I wish Disney worked more like this too!!

Does anyone have any tips and/or recommendations for dinning at the Universal Orlando parks and city walk? Do I need to reserve 180 days before? Is there a dining plan being offered for 2014 ( not interested in the meal deal)? Anything else I need to know?

Does anyone have any tips and/or recommendations for dinning at the Universal Orlando parks and city walk? Do I need to reserve 180 days before? Is there a dining plan being offered for 2014 ( not interested in the meal deal)? Anything else I need to know?

The meal deal doesn't exist anymore. There is a quick service and full service dining plan.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Restaurants/Universal-Dining-Plan.aspx?Intsrch=dining plan

You can book your meals a couple of days in advance and up to about 30 days in advance at www.opentable.com

Booking far in advance isn't necessary.

Thank you! I am still learning!
No problem and welcome! I like to try and keep subjects together if possible so make sure you glance through the sticky threads at the top of the forum.

Glad you're here and have fun posting!
:teeth:

Hardrock and Margaritaville both have changed their menus drastically.

Hardrock and Margaritaville both have changed their menus drastically.

Is it different than the one I have linked to for Hardrock? I changed the Margaritaville one but the online one at Hardrock is still the same as my link.

I am seeking places to eat and things to order that are good values. Any suggestions for me.

I would also like suggestions on how to get info from this 67 page thread. Do you read from the top down, or bottom up, search it, or what? Thanks.

Do you need dining reservations for restaurants in the parks or at Citiwalk? I saw the opentable website but not sure how far in advance I should book reservations for the restaurants that take them. Should I book a reservation or wing it? I will be going Mother's Day weekend.

Do you need dining reservations for restaurants in the parks or at Citiwalk? I saw the opentable website but not sure how far in advance I should book reservations for the restaurants that take them. Should I book a reservation or wing it? I will be going Mother's Day weekend.
OpenTable will be your best bet for advanced reservations. I don't know how far out you can reserve something but that will be a busy day for dining especially on Sunday.

I merged this thread into the food sticky so you can browse responses on where to eat and menus.

It certainly doesnt hurt to book on opentable.com ..Keep in mind that some venues may book 6 months out,some only 60 days out and some places not at all.Bubba Gumps on citywalk does not take ressies.Places in the park like Mythos take ressies, but the restaurant closes alot earlier than the parks at times( it is not unusual for last seating to be about 4p)

Hey everyone, I was wondering if beverages are included with the buffet breakfast at Islands at RPR? Also, I would assume the buffet food in similar to what is on the menu, correct?

Hmmmm~ I am trying to find info on the dining plan, I'm sure Im overlooking something but I just can't find it. Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction? Also, if you have any personal feelings on it, would love to hear that as well :) I have 3 boys who Love food! TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter