Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

It was the highlight of our last trip! Best fish tacos EVER. Also, I feel that it was the best value overall. The quality was there, the cost was decent and the location is great. Only regret is doing it only once in our 4 days.

booked again as a great place with quality food service and ecor, the steak is superb

Please tell me about Bubba Gump dining.

1. Are the portions large, because the prices are!

2. What are your favorite entrees?

3. Is the chilly shrimp the same thing as Bone Fish Grill's bang bang shrimp?

I can get a $100 worth of gift cards for $80 through Costco, but not real sure if I want to eat there. Give me the good and the bad. Thanks.

On my last trip in 2009, I ate at Latin Quarter and really enjoyed it. I was looking over the restaurants at Citywalk for my upcoming trip and I don't see it listed there anymore. Is it still there? If not, what replaced it?

On my last trip in 2009, I ate at Latin Quarter and really enjoyed it. I was looking over the restaurants at Citywalk for my upcoming trip and I don't see it listed there anymore. Is it still there? If not, what replaced it?
The restaurant is reportedly closed...they are supposed to be changing the restaurant to a more Mexican format...whatever that means. I got this off of Screamscape so take it with a grain of salt.

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll just see if it's open in November when I go. Plenty of other places to eat anyway.

Please tell me about Bubba Gump dining.

1. Are the portions large, because the prices are!

2. What are your favorite entrees?

3. Is the chilly shrimp the same thing as Bone Fish Grill's bang bang shrimp?

I can get a $100 worth of gift cards for $80 through Costco, but not real sure if I want to eat there. Give me the good and the bad. Thanks.

If you love shrimp, this place is great! I usually order the I'm Stuffed Shrimp, which is not only delicious but usually leaves me feeling... stuffed! I would describe Bubba Gumps as an upbeat, less serious version of Red Lobster.

The desserts are huge compared to the prices, as well. And delicious.

I've never been disappointed by Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and always manage to eat there once every trip I go.

The restaurant is reportedly closed...they are supposed to be changing the restaurant to a more Mexican format...whatever that means. I got this off of Screamscape so take it with a grain of salt.

I heard it was being called Don Quixote's.

Also, Pastamore Marketplace is being replaced by a woodfire pizza place. Perhaps even called "Woodfire Pizza".

Latin Quarter is closed (being renovated and changed), not sure how long that will take, so is Pastamore. Other things heard is that Starbucks is going to move downstairs, and endangered species store is going, and a Ben & Jerry's will be added.

That leaves the old Starbucks location open (along with the upper floor of that building thats currently storage) for something else new that will probably be announced for next year.

In short CityWalk will probably get a lot of refreshing and updates before Disney springs opens. I think the CityWalk plans may be announced at the end of the year, and they will likely be fairly big. At the rate they are going many parts of the entire resort will likely be unrecognizable from today in 5 or 6 years.

If you love shrimp, this place is great! I usually order the I'm Stuffed Shrimp, which is not only delicious but usually leaves me feeling... stuffed! I would describe Bubba Gumps as an upbeat, less serious version of Red Lobster.

The desserts are huge compared to the prices, as well. And delicious.

I've never been disappointed by Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, and always manage to eat there once every trip I go.

@ GDL, the original poster

We ate at Bubba Gump's in 2011 and returned for a meal during our trip a couple of weeks ago.

We found portions to be huge! I didn't finish my meal (Boat Trash) which is very unusual for me.

One son ordered 2 appetizers for his meal:

Clam Chowder, $5.99

Shrimp Tempura, $9.95

My other son ordered Shrimper's Heaven, $21.49

I ordered "Boat Trash" or "Bucket of Trash", $20.99

My husband ordered the same thing he did last time, Shrimp New Orleans, $17.99. It is fantastic!

We ended the meal with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae, $8.99

What are some suggestions for eating at IoA and US and Citiwalk? We have done Margsritaville... Looking for other suggestions... Thanks y'all..

Latin Quarter is closed (being renovated and changed), not sure how long that will take, so is Pastamore. Other things heard is that Starbucks is going to move downstairs, and endangered species store is going, and a Ben & Jerry's will be added.

That leaves the old Starbucks location open (along with the upper floor of that building thats currently storage) for something else new that will probably be announced for next year.

In short CityWalk will probably get a lot of refreshing and updates before Disney springs opens. I think the CityWalk plans may be announced at the end of the year, and they will likely be fairly big. At the rate they are going many parts of the entire resort will likely be unrecognizable from today in 5 or 6 years.

Just the Pastamore Marketplace is being renovated. The main restaurant is still open.

What are some suggestions for eating at IoA and US and Citiwalk? We have done Margsritaville... Looking for other suggestions... Thanks y'all..

Check out the polls in the first post.

Bubba Gumps food looks great, we ordered similar meals last year and they were all very good especially the hushpuppies !!!!

DH and I will be at Portofino Bay in November for 3 nights. No rental car, probably just a day at a park, it's really a getaway without kids to relax by the pools.

We have never been here before. If you could recommend 3 places to eat dinner either at the hotels or Citywalk what would you suggest? I'd like one nice place to have our anniversary dinner (our anniversary is the following week but this is when we could go), one casual place (I'm more the foodie, DH is more the casual food guy) and maybe one in between. Pretty much like everything from burgers to sushi to Italian to seafood.

Thanks!

Allyson:surfweb:

DH and I will be at Portofino Bay in November for 3 nights. No rental car, probably just a day at a park, it's really a getaway without kids to relax by the pools.

We have never been here before. If you could recommend 3 places to eat dinner either at the hotels or Citywalk what would you suggest? I'd like one nice place to have our anniversary dinner (our anniversary is the following week but this is when we could go), one casual place (I'm more the foodie, DH is more the casual food guy) and maybe one in between. Pretty much like everything from burgers to sushi to Italian to seafood.

Thanks!

Allyson:surfweb:

check this sticky:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2681315

if you like sushi, go to rph when the sushi bar is open.
believe it begins either at 4 or 5:00 daily.

you do have very good restaurants onsite at pbh.

I would eat at Mama Della at Portofino, or Emeril's at CityWalk for the anniversary dinner. Make sure you tell them too. :)

The Sushi at RPR is really good, it's in the lounge and very casual.

If you can, have a meal at Mythos inside IOA.

Your husband would probably like Jakes at Royal Pacific and there is plenty for you to choose from.

One more, The Kitchen, at Hard Rock usually has a great menu and different specials. They make a terrific steak! Their breakfast buffet is also awesome. :)

Sounds like a great time!

I was clicking through looking at menus in the first post and when I clicked on the menu for Bob Marley's/Citywalk the link said the page was no longer there. So if the menu is gone I assume the restaurant is also closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter