Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I'm obsessed with the Chicken Waffle Burger at the Simpsons Food Court! Seriously weird but very addicting. Not stopped thinking of it since I came home.

I'm obsessed with the Chicken Waffle Burger at the Simpsons Food Court! Seriously weird but very addicting. Not stopped thinking of it since I came home.

i'm quite fond of that sandwich too.
last trip i had it twice in a week.

and i always ask for additional syrup/mayo sauce on the side as i like my waffle chicken burger smoothered with it.

i'm quite fond of that sandwich too.
last trip i had it twice in a week.

and i always ask for additional syrup/mayo sauce on the side as i like my waffle chicken burger smoothered with it.

I also had it twice in a week! :rotfl:
I had no idea you could ask for extra syrup!! I will definitely be asking next time I go.

blondies is a well kept secret on having great sandwiches.
that is a place i always hit when i am at the darkside.
i stay there for 13 days so i have plenty of time for eating at most of the places on my lists.

oh yea, ask for additional syrup on the side.
they will put it in a llittle plastic cup for you.
no extra charge for it.

any that i have left of it, i dunk my tator tots in it.

i stay there for 13 days so i have plenty of time for eating at most of the places on my lists.

no extra charge for it.

I'd give anything for one right now! Haha. Thanks for the great tips :teeth:

no extra charge for it.

That`s my plan one lunchtime this year.......chicken and waffle sandwich with extra syrup..........minus the mayo!! Lush :D

schumi, the topping is a mixture of syrup and mayo.
i had requested just the syrup but ws told it is premixed and they couldn't do just the one thing.

you get more of a syrup taste with it and don't really get mayo taste
or that is how it tasted to me....

Ah.....may not have it then as mayo is one of the things I cannot have now.........

May just have another lard lad sundae then........that`ll be a trial.......:rolleyes1

We will probably eat mostly counter service. Character breakfast one morning. If we did tire of the fast food, do we have to have ressies for table service, say Tchoup Chop?

Hi folks,
Going down in a little over a week and getting VERY excited! Since this is an extra long trip for us and since we have free dining for the Disney side of the trip(and eating like hogs) we'll be on a relatively tight/light food budget at UO.
We are doing a grocery stop with our car service and that will cover breakfast and many snacks. We will be visiting both parks and Citywalk and we're staying at Cabana Bay.
My question is, can you folks recommend some counter service places and/or dishes that have large portions that can be shared? There are five of us and we don't mind sharing at all.
Also, I'm not above ordering kids meals even though are kids are not little anymore. Any large kids portions of note?
Thanks!

at city walk, bubba's has large portions on some of their dinners.
nachos at margaritaville will feed quite a few peeps.

the chicken/rib combo at the 3B's at IOA can easily be shared.

do you want counter service or full sit down dining info?

NBA City is now closed. It closed a few weeks early (Sunday 8/16 was its final day and it originally was supposed to be 8/31).

They were having massive sales on Sunday to clear out the gift Shop.

Thunder Falls terrace has plates that can be shared.

Chicken and ribs, and the chicken wrap are both sizeable portions.......nice!!

at city walk, bubba's has large portions on some of their dinners.
nachos at margaritaville will feed quite a few peeps.

the chicken/rib combo at the 3B's at IOA can easily be shared.

do you want counter service or full sit down dining info?
Definitely planning counter services....and thanks for the above tips. :)

Louies and Monster cafe has meals that can be split up and shared.
look at their menus to see if it pleases your group.

Thanks for the sharing tips!
I've got another question for you...for Potter fans....Leakey Cauldron or Three Broomsticks? Just wondering who likes what better.

Thanks for the sharing tips!
I've got another question for you...for Potter fans....Leakey Cauldron or Three Broomsticks? Just wondering who likes what better.

I like Leaky better. Just because their stuff is a bit different. I really liked my Ploughman's platter.

mine is the 3 B's.

i don't do the breakfast, only lunch/dinner there.

not fond of the pottersville breakfast at either place.

taste buds don't agree with their potter speciality dishes.

others rave about it and it is popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter