Where to eat at Universal City Walk?

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
DH and I are going to Universal for the day in the summer to do the VIP tour. We would like to eat at the City Walk after the tour but not sure where. Does anyone have any recommendations or places to avoid? We are not fussy eaters, like most foods; steaks, burgers, Italian, Chinese, Indian food etc. We would like a nice sit down restaurant though after a day on our feet!

DH and I are going to Universal for the day in the summer to do the VIP tour. We would like to eat at the City Walk after the tour but not sure where. Does anyone have any recommendations or places to avoid? We are not fussy eaters, like most foods; steaks, burgers, Italian, Chinese, Indian food etc. We would like a nice sit down restaurant though after a day on our feet!

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., they have more then just seafood in case your wondering. Also can never go wrong with the Hard Rock Cafe.

We ate at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. We ate at his resaurant at the MGM in Vegas and loved it. So we thought we would try it and it did not disappoint. The menue was wide and they make the best fries lol.

We loved the Saddle Ranch Chop House, They have huge portions at a great price and the staff is excellent. Will eat there everytime we go, A great place

I ate at Hardrock when I went, which is always great. We have a Buca by our house, though, and they have amazing Italian food. If you go, be sure to get the garlic bread!

If you want some good adult entertainment.. Try Howl at the Moom. Especailly on a Sat. Night it is a dueling piano bar.. It is so cool. I signed up to get their 'mail' and wone a free party for 100 people. We have a blast when ever we go.. But i don't make it past 10pm. Always passed out by that time.. the 1/2 drinks are from 4-9 so we make the best of it then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter