Where to celebrate a 55th birthday?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
A lady in our party is turning 55 on our trip.

Where would be a great place for us to celebrate?

We are on the dining plan.

Thanks!!

There are lots of good places at WDW to go for a birthday. But I wouldn't know which to chose for a 55th birthday. :goodvibes

Seriously, give us a little more info about the group and the guest of honor. Likes/dislikes, price range, personalities, stuff like that.

I don't know if it is on the DDP, but have you considered a tea luncheon at the GF?

I will turn 55 next week, and I would either want fun(PTC or WCC) or a nice meal(Le Celliere or WPC. Or maybe both.:rolleyes1

You didn't mention if male or female.

For either - another vote for Le Cellier if you can get it!

I think a woman would enjoy Cinderella's Royal Table for her special dinner. (2 TS though) There are pics with Cinderella before dinner and then just a quick character (Fairy Godmother & 2 castle mice) run thru during dinner.

We loved the food at Le Cellier (steaks) and thought the food and atmosphere was lovely at CRT. :thumbsup2

(Whoops - just re-read your post that said it was a lady so either choice above is ok.)

It is for a lady. And her husband, and my MIL and FIL, who are that age too. So the four of them.

Of course, Le Cellier was booked for dinner. We got them a lunch earlier in the week though. As of now, they are going to Wolfgang Pucks and then to Cirque, unless they change their minds!
And to Crystal Palace for breakfast that morning. Maybe. We made her lots of ADRs, because they couldn't decide. They will cancel some next week when they know what they want!!
:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter