Where To Buy Water?

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
Where would be the closest place to Grand Californian to pick up a case of water I am hoping somewhere not too far as carrying a case of water can be heavy.

And a 7/11 right there too, they have them pretty cheap. But that's quite a walk I think!

Where would be the closest place to Grand Californian to pick up a case of water I am hoping somewhere not too far as carrying a case of water can be heavy.
How are you getting to the hotel?

CVS or 7/11 are my go tos. You could walk there and uber back. If you are using a car service to the hotel, many will make a stop for you.

We bought ours at Walgreens when we stayed at Hyatt house. I like the idea someone had of bringing your rolling luggage with you to bring it back to the hotel.

For our June trip I bought leak proof water bottles that I could fill up at the water fill stations at the park. We all carried one and I would just wash them out at night in the hotel room. It helped with costs and with lugging around extra water bottles.

I had a flat of water plus snacks delivered from Amazon when we were nowhere near a store. Will the Grand let you do that?
Yes, they do. We have everything delivered (except my ECV, but that is an ongoing fight.). Last Christmas, my daughter forgot her sneakers and Amazon delivered the next day. Works well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter