• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy TIW

WILDERNESS FAN 55

CANNOT GET ENOUGH
Ok now that I'ma DVC member as of last week.I just purchased 399 PAP which I won't activate until May 13 trip. I want to buy TIW 75.00 AP price .Can I buy on line with just a confirmation that I bought PAP or need to be done in person? Staying at OKW.Can I buy there because when we land we r going to be eating at Olivia's like an hour later and want that 20% off.
Thanks for info:scratchin

You need to have an active AP in hand to purchase the TiW card at the Passholder price. It can be purchased at any Guest Relations location at any Theme Park or at Downtown Disney.

You need to have an active AP in hand to purchase the TiW card at the Passholder price. It can be purchased at any Guest Relations location at any Theme Park or at Downtown Disney.

I bought it online last nite. Can I activate it at OKW concierge? Then buy TIW at concierge ?

Tables in Wonderland can be purchased at Guest Services at any of the parks or at Downtown Disney. You cannot purchase it at the resorts.

As mentioned above, you must have a valid AP (not voucher) and your DVC Member Card, as well as government issued photo ID. We got ours at DTD in September. :)

I purchased mine in MK... As soon as I entered the park I went to the left....The bldg. just before the bathroom area....literally took about 6 minutes if that..Good Luck:thumbsup2

I purchased mine in MK... As soon as I entered the park I went to the left....The bldg. just before the bathroom area....literally took about 6 minutes if that..Good Luck:thumbsup2

Yes but I want it ,if possible, for dinner 1st nite.B4 entering parks. That's why I was wondering if I could pick up my PAP at concierge when I check in.
If I can't get PAP at DTD then I'm out of luck I guess on first dinner's 20% off.

Where are you staying? I stayed at BLT the first night and walked over to the MK guest services outside the park. I turned in my Ap voucher, and purchased my TiW. I then walked back to BLT and we used our TiW card the first night at the wave. You can go to DTD, or any guest services window outside or inside the parks to purchase your TIW. It cannot be purchased at your hotel. And has mentioned, you must have an active AP to get the reduced rate on the TIW, and you must have valid ID.

Where are you staying? I stayed at BLT the first night and walked over to the MK guest services outside the park. I turned in my Ap voucher, and purchased my TiW. I then walked back to BLT and we used our TiW card the first night at the wave. You can go to DTD, or any guest services window outside or inside the parks to purchase your TIW. It cannot be purchased at your hotel. And has mentioned, you must have an active AP to get the reduced rate on the TIW, and you must have valid ID.

Can I turn in my PAP voucher at DTD ? If so I could run there before dinner.Pick up PAP and TIW . Staying at OKW. Sorry all this for 25 bucks.I'll probably spend 150-175 at Olivia's so I guess this is worth it !!

WILDERNESS FAN 55 said:
Can I turn in my PAP voucher at DTD ? If so I could run there before dinner.Pick up PAP and TIW . Staying at OKW. Sorry all this for 25 bucks.I'll probably spend 150-175 at Olivia's so I guess this is worth it !!

Yes. Go to Guest Relations at DD.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You don't want to purchase the TIW card until you are ready to use it. It expires around 12.5 months after you purchase it. So if you tried to purchase it now, it would expire 12.5 months from now. When you turn in your voucher (or pick up at will call), tell them you also want to buy the TIW card. They'll sell you one at DTD Guest Relations.

1. The Resort Lobby Concierges cannot do any transaction related to issuing any Annual Pass.

2. After you check in at OKW take a bus to any Park or DTD and go to a Guest Relations window outside. At that time you can both convert the voucher to an AP and purchase the TiW Card.

Note that each person 18 or older must be present with a photo ID to get their AP. Also, if you have the DVC special promotion, you need to also bring your DVC Member Card and each person must be a family member living at the same address.

You don't want to purchase the TIW card until you are ready to use it. It expires around 12.5 months after you purchase it. So if you tried to purchase it now, it would expire 12.5 months from now. When you turn in your voucher (or pick up at will call), tell them you also want to buy the TIW card. They'll sell you one at DTD Guest Relations.

Thanks I'll buy in May when I pick up PAP .That way I will have TIW for Dec 13 trip as well.:)

1. The Resort Lobby Concierges cannot do any transaction related to issuing any Annual Pass.

2. After you check in at OKW take a bus to any Park or DTD and go to a Guest Relations window outside. At that time you can both convert the voucher to an AP and purchase the TiW Card.

Note that each person 18 or older must be present with a photo ID to get their AP. Also, if you have the DVC special promotion, you need to also bring your DVC Member Card and each person must be a family member living at the same address.

Thanks. I haven't had an AP since the late 80's and never have used the TIW.Was just trying to avoid running around to pick up these things b4 dinner that first nite. I'll just make a little later resv. So many things to do that first day of vacation. I LOVE IT !:yay:

We plan on purchasing TIW in December at the same time we upgrade to the PP. First stop, Epcot GR office!

We plan on purchasing TIW in December at the same time we upgrade to the PP. First stop, Epcot GR office!

If you are staying at one of the Epcot area resorts (Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc), you can get your AP & TiW card at the International Gateway (back entrance of Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter