where to buy tickets???

Finally_Talking

Mouseketeer
Do you know if park tickets can be purchased at the resorts or do you have to buy them at the park entrance???

I bought annual passes years ago and had to buy them at the park entrance. Just wondering if that's where you buy regular park hoppers as well.

(Can't find the answer on the WDW website).

Thanks very much!

Do you know if park tickets can be purchased at the resorts or do you have to buy them at the park entrance???

I bought annual passes years ago and had to buy them at the park entrance. Just wondering if that's where you buy regular park hoppers as well.

(Can't find the answer on the WDW website).

Thanks very much!

Youc an buy them at the resort, and link them to your KTTW card.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #20, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

Annual Passes still must be purchased at the theme parks or at Downtown Disney Guest Relations.

Robert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter