Where to buy the Bride and Groom Ears?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
I'm sure this on here somewhere but my search function isn't working? :confused3

We will be checking into the Beach Club and want to get our ears as soon as possible! Okay, well I want mine as soon as possible! :teeth: Where can we get these? The resort gift shop or do we need to go to Epcot to get them? Does the World of Disney in DTD carry them? Thanks!!!

What stores exactly?? but a lot
If you call the hotel directly I am sure they wil hav ethem snet to your room so they are there waiting for you.
you can find the direct # here if you do not have it just click on the Hotle fact sheet and scroll down a little http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_hot.htm :cool1:

Soccer Princess said:
I'm sure this on here somewhere but my search function isn't working? :confused3

We will be checking into the Beach Club and want to get our ears as soon as possible! Okay, well I want mine as soon as possible! :teeth: Where can we get these? The resort gift shop or do we need to go to Epcot to get them? Does the World of Disney in DTD carry them? Thanks!!!

We checked into the Yacht Club and went straight into EPCOT to get them. They were in a store called "MouseGears" - in FutureWorld, right next to the big fountain that does the water show. I noticed they sold the Top Hat at the Yacht club gift shop, but not the minnie ears.

You could also buy them on ebay before you go and take them with you if you 'd like to. :)

This may be a dumb question but I never heard of bride and groom ears, what are they exactly?

Soccer Princess said:

Just saw them at Downtown Disney too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter