Where to buy Pre-Disney Merchandise?

cnj4mickey

Earning My Ears
I know that the Disney Store is slowing clearing out Adult clothing from their shelves. I have also found that disneystore.com is also limited. I even checked Walmart, not much there either. We wanted to get some new sweatshirts and mickey ears (the ears are for our wedding reception) before we leave. Can anyone suggest some other places to look? Thanks!

CNJ

You can order your 'Ears' direct from WDW. Just call and ask for the number for merchandising. I have often called down and ordered things after our trips. Did you know you can get the 'Ears' with a wedding veil and tophat? Gets you extra attention in the parks. =0)

mickey17a.gif

Really! I can get ears like that, oh I'm so excited, do you know what the number is for merchandising?
:) :) :)

They also have beautiful stuffed bride and groom Mickey and Minnie!! :)

mickey005.gif

All Star Sports 95
Shades of Green 98
Swan 2000
AKL 2001

If you're really good you'll get the Disney/Mickey bride and groom hat/ears at the parks and get your photo taken on mainstreet with the castle in the back!!!!!

RUBY

Best Western '77
Days Suites '94
Days Suites '01
*Okay, so we stay off-site....float me some cash and we'll stay at the resort with YOU! HA! :)

This is so neat.. Thanks for all your help. I'm calling disney tommorrow to get my ears!!! Oh, they have to be so cute. Everyone at the reception will probably think I'm nuts, but we have everything else Mickey, invitations, cake topper, guestbook, cake set, ect. He's been obsession of mine since I was little. Thanks Again!!!

Glad I could help.If I could find an old receipt I could give you the number but you know how you can never find something when you need it... =0)

mickey17a.gif

Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services:
407-363-6200

:)

MommaPeel

May 11-17 1994
Sept 7-15 1999
Sept 2-16
*****Sept 7-17 2001****

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter