• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy plain tshirts

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
I'm just curious if those who have made the tshirts from these wonderful designs would share where they've had the best luck buying plain tshirts. I did find some at Old Navy, but am looking to expand my horizons.

Mods, if this is again the rules, feel free to delete.

I just bought a bunch at Michael's Crafts this evening for $2.49. (On sale, they're usually $3.99.)

They're also on sale right now at JoAnn Fabrics for 3 for $9.00.

I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me, but I bet they'd have them too. Essentially, any big craft store will likely have youth and adult sizes. Toddler is a bit trickier. JoAnn's has some, but they're limited.

Perfect, thank you! We have both a Michael's & Joann's here. No Hobby Lobby though :( And they're all cheaper than I got them at Old Navy.

Look online for coupons, too!

I also used a coupon for 20% off the entire sale, including sale prices. Awesome!

The coupons are right on the Michael's website.

JoAnn's often has good coupons too.

Wow, I have all 3 of those stores....but I always order from Blankshirts.com....they have all sorts and sizes male/female/kiddos...and tons of colors....they do run sales from time to time too :)

HH:)

If I am just buying a few, I normally buy from Joann's or Michaels. If I am buying a lot, I always order online at www.jiffyshirts.com They have all of the major brands, lots of colors to choose from and it is very easy to buy the same colors for both adult and child size shirts. In addition, the prices are great and the shipping is so fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter