where to buy mister fans

I ended up finding one at Target on an end-cap where they had a bunch of sunscreen. They are a little larger than I wanted, but look very durable.

I bought one at the Disney Store yesterday. It was $7.50. The base is not as big as the ones in the park, but it is a decent size. Plus it has the shoulder strap which is nice. It is blue with Mickey on the side.

We bought our new mister fans at CVS - $7.99 - has a shoulder strap- one is blue and the other pink.

Which Walmart, if you don't mind my asking...I have several I go to, and can never find ANYTHING at one of them.

Beth

WaltD4Me said:
I'm in Ohio and just got two mister fans at my Wal-Mart yesterday. They were in the same aisle and the regular floor and box fans, but WAY up on one of the top shelves.

I asked an associate too and she went and asked a manager nearby and he went into a loooooooooong
spiel about how they haven't arrived in our area yet and it's too early in the season to find mister fans here, yada, yada, yada...I mean he practically held a seminar on Wal-Mart seasonal stocking procedures! :rolleyes: -- afterwards I checked the fans aisle just for the heck of it and what do you know.....there they were! :rotfl2:

After buying one at Target, I ended up buying another one at Walgreens and it worked out great. They were on sale for $5.00. They have the shoulder strap which the Target one didn't have. Be careful of the battery doors on these fans. They open easily and your batteries fall out. Take lots of extra batteries along. I finally ended up taping the battery door shut with with some moleskin that I had in my daypack.

We just got back from our trip and the weather was hot. One day it was 96 degrees with 95% humidity. I would have ended up buying one of the expensive fans at the parks had we not brought one, because we really needed it! Make sure to buy one before you leave!

My PARENTS cleaned out an O2Cool carabiner rack today at OSCO(Jewel/Albertson's)! They got 7 fans and we need more! We have 16 in our Grand Gathering leaving Friday morning! :thumbsup2 These are really a great size! :woohoo:

speedyf said:
I found this smaller misting fan for $3 today at Wal-Mart....

It's a little less bulky to carry....

fan.jpg

It's about the size of a stick of deoderant. It takes 1 AA battery, so it may not be as powerful as the bigger fan....but, they are small enough for everyone to carry....so, you don't have to worry about carrying several big fans or having kids fight over who gets to use the fan.

Speed :teleport:
This is the one my parents found! Thanks speedy!!! :thumbsup2

speedyf said:
I found this smaller misting fan for $3 today at Wal-Mart....

It's a little less bulky to carry....

fan.jpg

It's about the size of a stick of deoderant. It takes 1 AA battery, so it may not be as powerful as the bigger fan....but, they are small enough for everyone to carry....so, you don't have to worry about carrying several big fans or having kids fight over who gets to use the fan.

Speed :teleport:
Hi
I bought 3 of these from Rite Aid. Make sure you try them before you take them with you. Two of mine did not work. I didn't open the third. So I took them back, and bought a few mister fans for 3 and 4 dollars, at the store 5 and below. Also, I got personal fans, the size of a deck of cards that you wear around your neck at Walmart. I'll take all them along in August and see which ones work out the best for us. Good luck on finding what you want.

swoodard said:
What part of the store where they in? Thanks in advance,
Steve
Could be anywhere, even on an end-cap, but I'd try fans first, of course, and then the summer section, and anything related to water guns. Worth a shot. ;) They are O2Cool! :rotfl:

i was in walmart yesterday looking for the mister fans. my walmart didn't have them but had these graet new things called cool blast. it looks like an insulated water bottle with a cover. it has a pump on it that you can mist yourself with. it does not need batteries. you can fill it with ice and water to make the water really cold. they cost $15.

My local WalMart had the mister fans for $1.00 just the other day.

Was in our Kmart last night and noticed them in a display box on the floor next to the beer cooler of all places! As I mentioned in a previous post, also found them in the seasonal/pool toys section at our Walmart.

I am so glad to have found this post, my DH is always looking for a way to keep cool while golfing. I am heading to Wallmart tonight and see if I can find some of these. I'll be hiding some for our September trip too....

Thanks for all the suggestions as to where to look for these!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter