Where to buy Lanyards?

GrumpyMommy

Earning My Ears
I saw a thread on this site (can't find it again) that had a web site where you could order these really cute lanyards. Does anyone know what it is? I have looked and looked and just can't find it again. I am going to get some pins and put them in easter baskets for DD10 and DS8 for our May trip.

I found them!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Had to do an advanced search for lanyards on the Official Disney Pin Trading site, but I found them!!!

GrumpyMommy said:
I found them!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Had to do an advanced search for lanyards on the Official Disney Pin Trading site, but I found them!!!
could you post a link?

I don't think so. On the next page or two over from the lanyards was something called a Universal Lanyard Attachment SKU#10022053 for $4. It had the plastic pouch and a water bottle clip and another clip.

Claire's Has Some really nice ones. They are very colorful not disney. I got one that was rainbow. They did have a nightmare one with glow in the dark Jack heads

GrumpyMommy said:
I don't think so. On the next page or two over from the lanyards was something called a Universal Lanyard Attachment SKU#10022053 for $4. It had the plastic pouch and a water bottle clip and another clip.
How comfortable is it for kids to carry around a water bottle on their lanyard? Would it be too heavy?

Just curious.

If you find that the lanyard uncomfortable to wear, try using the Aquaclip water bottle holder. The Aquaclip converts your bottled beverage into a canteen. Its easy to use, comfortable to wear, and the kids have fun using them too. They come in many colors to help identify your bottle. I found them on the internet for only $3.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter