• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy iphone? Or not...

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I'm normally an android girl, but I got an ipad for Christmas and have been using it more than my Nook. My cell is android but is in dire need of replacement. I really want to be able to tether (use the internet on my phone to connect my tablets to the internet) without additional cost, and the iphone has this functionality. I use Sprint. Is there any way to tether with the newer android phones? If not, where is the least expensive place to buy an iphone? I don't need the newest model, especially if its not that different from the previous one. I do, however, want 32gb or greater. Thanks!

Check out swappa and look for a seller with a lot of reviews.

I have a 32 gb IPhone 4 which I love. It's almost five years old and still going strong. I'd love a 6 (64 gb) but I have so many other things to spend $750 on.

Last edited:
My Iphone 4s 32gb just died after having it for 5 years.

If you have the credit, you might want to think of shopping around for different company.

Verizon has a edge program. Basically I got the $750 6 / 64g for extra 17 dollars a month on the bill for next 2 ish years . I know I will keep it till it dies a horrible death, by then the iphone 8 will be out. ;)

I buy via ebay from gazelle.com ... Gazelle is a Reseller of used phones etc

I have bought 2 iphones & 1 ipad

I only buy Good Condition & they all look brand new ... (I do not buy Fair Condition)

If they do not have what you want ... check back in a week ... they have a good turnover.

I have the Tether app on my iPhone. I had it on my Android before that. I believe I pay about $60 once a year and I can connect my laptop to it. I don't have a tablet (I have a Kindle Fire) so I'm not sure on the compatibility, but it works pretty well for my laptop. Since I have unlimited data on my phone, I use the Tether app instead of paying the $20/month for Sprint's 2GB hotspot.

I use MyWi for my iPhone but you need to have a jailbroken phone. One time cost and no monthly fee.

I second swappa. I bought 2 and my dad has bought 2 through them. My dad had a guy try to scam him there and they stepped in and stopped it without any hesitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter