• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy gift alcohol?

my3sonsagn

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere on property that sells unique alcohol suitable for gifting? My oldest recently turned 21 and enjoys sampling/collecting wines, beers, and such (the more unique/foreign the more he enjoys it). Since he can't go with us this trip due to his class schedule and Christmas is coming up, I wanted to see if there are shops that might carry such things.

TIA!

Right. Add America's gift shop as well. They have moonshine! But if I remember right, most countries in the Showcase have something. Many of the resorts as well, AKL has offerings from Africa which is fairly unique. Germany, as you might guess, has some really nice glassware also. (Steins, mugs, glasses.)

If he likes tequila they have some painted skull containers with tequila in the Mexico shop.

By the way, If you're going to buy hard liquor, do it early. You have to have it sent to guest services and that can take a few hours. They won't let you carry it out of the store yourself.

He loves margaritas, so tequila sounds like a win as does the cuvee (not sure what that is, but it sounds like it would taste good lol).

Thanks for the tip on shopping early - I never would have considered that!

He loves margaritas, so tequila sounds like a win as does the cuvee (not sure what that is, but it sounds like it would taste good lol).

Thanks for the tip on shopping early - I never would have considered that!
Cuvee is a type of champagne.

They have some really excellent and unique sakes in Japan. They also have a sake bar near the bottles, where you can sample stuff. This is in the back of the department store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter