• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy Disneyland discount tickets?

Sun Lover

Mouseketeer
I read on these boards a couple weeks ago a suggestion as to where to buy discount tickets and now I can't find it. There was someplace to buy AAA tickets, but not through the AAA site, which included parking. I distinctly remember this because I posted a question after that asking if anyone knew which parking lot was included in the AAA tickets. If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. I didn't write it down, but I know it was a popular website that many people use to purchase tickets. Thanks.

You can buy aaa tickets at your local aaa office. Or try your local credit union.

If you are visiting in late February or early March, Dapper Day tickets could save you a few dollars :thumbsup2

Similar deals will likely be available for early October for Gay Days :goodvibes

If you are visiting in late February or early March, Dapper Day tickets could save you a few dollars :thumbsup2

Similar deals will likely be available for early October for Gay Days :goodvibes

Oh nice, can I get these dapper day tix?
We will be there from 18-21 (dapper day itself is the 24)
It says they can request proof you are participating in an event/convention but since dapper day is not a private event seems ok :confused3

Oh nice, can I get these dapper day tix?
We will be there from 18-21 (dapper day itself is the 24)
It says they can request proof you are participating in an event/convention but since dapper day is not a private event seems ok :confused3

So long as the family dresses dapper I think you'll be fine.

snesguy said:
So long as the family dresses dapper I think you'll be fine.

I don't think you need to do that. Dapper Day is only one day (2/24), but the tickets are good for several days.

It's confusing at least to me because dapper day itself is the 24th
But they have dapper Dan activities starting the 20th
Maybe they don't go together and I am really off lol

Edit upon further research the tix are tech good from the 22-march 7
We are there 18-21 hmmmm

Does anyone know or can speculate if there is a first day use cut off date for dapper day tickets? My sister in law will be in the parks March 4-7 with her family. The last use date is March 7. I'm just wondering if these tickets would work for them, or if their first day of use would need to be before then.

I read on these boards a couple weeks ago a suggestion as to where to buy discount tickets and now I can't find it. There was someplace to buy AAA tickets, but not through the AAA site, which included parking. I distinctly remember this because I posted a question after that asking if anyone knew which parking lot was included in the AAA tickets. If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. I didn't write it down, but I know it was a popular website that many people use to purchase tickets. Thanks.

Going between New Year's Week and Spring Break usually comes with a discount. Also, Disney offers tickets at a 10% Corporate discount to employees and their families of major corporations like IBM. Finally, be sure to follow the Disney Gift Card Deals thread over on the Budget Board. You can find Disney Gift Cards for 15% off or more at different times of the year, and then use those to buy your tickets. After all those discounts, I paid $720 out of pocket for four 5-day park hoppers that cost $1,120 normally.

I got an email from Disney stating that 3 day hoppers are $220 if purchased by 2/27/13 and used by 3/11/13. I don't know how much that saves compared to the other suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter