• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy Disney wedding items in the parks

DonnaSue

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to buy any wedding items - such as cake toppers,ring bearers pillows, etc....- in the parks or at any of the resorts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Donna

I got Mickey/Minnie Bride and Groom salt n pepper shakers and picture frame for my friend in World of Disney at DTD

for the ring bearer pillow and such you have to go through disney floral and I dont know if they will sell them if you arent having a disney fairy tale wedding

You can get the Mickey and Minnie cake topper at WOD for sure, and I know I've seen it other places as well. The rest, not so sure about.

You can get all wedding related stuff at The Grand Floridian. From dolls to cake toppers to snowglobes and frames.

Gina

I found my ring bearer pillow on ebay it was like $20, cake topper I got in the parks. Most of the shops in the parks(well the big shops i.e. Emporium, Mousegeers, and the shops the main street in MGM all sell it) Also World of Disney is a good place as is the GF gift shop. Here is a pic of my Ring bearer pillow I found on ebay:

278.jpg

is there still franks at the wedding pavillion? that was a great shop! :)

as stated above the grand Floridian is prob your best bet. The shop is nice and small right inside the hotel. But they have a-lot of information and things for you to look and buy. Also you should check out their Wedding planner thingy they have I just had a brain loss on the name but its a location outside building where you can see and plan.

is there still franks at the wedding pavillion? that was a great shop! :)

Francks is still there but you can only get in with an appointment...it's not really a shop (I don't know if it used to be?) it's the home base of DFTWs :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter