• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to Buy Disney Couture

dizlizzy223

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to buy Disney Couture in Disney World? Would it be at the new TrenD store?

yes- it is at the trenD store at downtown disney- I got a few neat things there in March 09

Actually, they sell those items all over the WDW Resort. I've seen them in the shops on Sunset Blvd at the studios, at World of Disney in Downtown Disney, and in most resort shops, particularly the Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Happy shopping!

Is the jewelry pretty much everywhere? I've been looking for this necklace I found on a website, it's a Peter Pan locket. I was hoping to find it when I go down this summer. Thanks for all of your help though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter