Where to buy DDE?

anonymousegirl

DIS Veteran
I have heard I can buy my DDE card at Downtown Disney, which would be a convenient place to stop as I am driving in from the airport. Does anyone know where is DTD the guest services kiosks are located? I will also have to exchange my annual pass voucher for a real AP at the same time.

We buy ours at DTD guest services, kiddy korner to EoS and close to the Arrabas Brothers and the sports clothes area

We got ours at Guest Relations right before you go into MK ...We had to activate our AP's also.......

I wanted to buy it at DTD because we are arriving about 7 pm on a Saturday and not going to the parks until Sunday, but I do need the DDE for Chef Mickey's that night.

I bought my new one there a few weeks ago. We went to the guest services by Pleasure Island. It's the big kiosk by the PI bridge on the West Side - from the parking lot, walk toward Planet Hollywood (AMC will be on your left) and then past the fountain and the kiosk should be straight in front of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter