• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy cheapest 1 day ticket

sandgrace

DIS Veteran
We usually buy multi day tickets but this time we’re just buying a 1 day ticket for DL and then doing the Oogie Boogie Bash. Does anyone sell 1 day tickets other than DLR?

We usually buy multi day tickets but this time we’re just buying a 1 day ticket for DL and then doing the Oogie Boogie Bash. Does anyone sell 1 day tickets other than DLR?
Undercovertourist.com sells 1-day tickets, but they aren't discounted. Indeed, they cost a bit more than buying directly from Disney and say so on the website. However, they do have a different refund policy.
1691023503242.png

Undercovertourist.com sells 1-day tickets, but they aren't discounted. Indeed, they cost a bit more than buying directly from Disney and say so on the website. However, they do have a different refund policy.
View attachment 782524

Oh that's news to me. Disney didn't used to let third parties sell them. But yeah. More expensive even before their fees.

I like how they're buried at the bottom of the page after the multi day tickets 😂

The only way to get a slight discount on a 1 day ticket is to buy Disney Gift Cards for 5% off at Target using your Red Card or at Sam's Club etc and then use the gift card to buy the ticket from Disney.

The only way to get a slight discount on a 1 day ticket is to buy Disney Gift Cards for 5% off at Target using your Red Card or at Sam's Club etc and then use the gift card to buy the ticket from Disney.
That’s a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter