Where to buy autograph books, lanyards and pins

bradleysnana

Mouseketeer
I know I am almost waiting to the last minute, but to annouce a trip to Disney as a Christmas present, I am doing the 12 days of Christmas. I do not want to spend alot of money, but for Christmas Eve will be doing a scavenger hunt where each day is a new item. I am starting out with 1 present under the tree (a Disney game), then 2 DVDs, etc. Some of the items I need are autograph books and pins and the starter lanyard with pins. I found a company called Disney Smiles. Has anyone ordered from them?
Any suggestions?

I got our lanyards, pins and autograph books from ebay. they were a good deal too. I think we paid $25 for 6 autograph books and they came with pens and carrying cases. Our lanyards were $2.50 each. And our pins were like $60 for 40 pins. Take a look there. If you can get them now they should be there by the end of the week. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.....

I'm a local and I'm going to be at DTD tomorrow -I could pick up the official autograph books and lanyards and mail them out, if you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter