Where to buy a Reliefband online?

juliebro

<font color=green>Has been visited<br><font color=
Can anyone help?

I tried to order a Reliefband (recommended on these boards for people who have motion sickness) for my husband from MyPilotStore.com - but they want $27 for shipping!

Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Julie

Are these any good does anyone know?

Carys (my daughter aged 8) I'm sure has started to suffer from 'psychological' air-sickness. She convinces herself she will be sick when the plane lands and, yup, that's what she does! :rolleyes:

Our last flight to Orlando in December she did nothing the whole time apart from clutch the sick bag on her knees only to use it on landing even though she admitted she didn't feel sick - big sigh!

So, if something like these bands do the trick I'd be very interested in buying her some.

Ta :)

Astrid :wave:

Astrid,

DS is the same - in fact he refuses to eat anything at all once on the plane in case it makes him feel sick. I am hoping the Reliefband will be useful for him during the flight, and DH at the parks!

I have looked around and despite the $27 shipping, at $74.95 it seems to be cheaper from MyPilotStore.com than the other sites I have looked at.

The Reliefband seems more advanced (and is more expensive)than the Boots option.

If you search for 'Reliefband' on the boards you'll get lots of other useful tips for air/motion sickness.

Julie

Hi

My DS8 has what's know as 'landing sickness' and the Reliefband is the only think that has worked for him.

I was given the info from these boards when I posted a 'help' question.

$75 is a lot of money BUT judging by the results that my DS8 has experienced it is probobaly the best money I've spent in a long long time.

My DS8 is now able to fly knowing that he WILL be OK on landing and is so much more relaxed etc he used to get so upset with the anticipation of being sick when we would land.

Helen

I have used and recommended the relief band for the past two years. I would not travel without it, it has been worth every penny.

If you get the re-usuable ones the only further costs you have are new batteries.

Lynda

Just a warning to anyone who may be considering buying a Reliefband online from MyPilotStore.com. Not only did I have to pay the $75 for the wristband, and another $27 for shipping, BUT then we got a call from ParcelForce saying we had to pay £9.16 VAT and £13.50 ParcelForce Clearance Fee!

Julie

I still think the device is worth every penny!!

Saying that, I wish I could remember where I bought mine, I did not have those extra charges as they wrote on the parcel Medical Device!

Lynda

Oh dear
still waiting for mine to be delivered .Not from the same web site though .Got mine cheaper at crewwpass.net for $64 and free shipping so if i add on the same charges it will work out at around £60. If it comes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter