where to buy a big poster/map of WDW ?

yeldarb

Earning My Ears
First family trip to WDW in just 38 days! (DD's 11th birthday, too!)

On our kitchen table we have a clear plastic 'tablecloth', under which we place interesting educational maps or posters, rotating them once a month or so. The kids find these very interesting and enjoyable.

I would like to find a big poster map of the WDW resort area, or at least of MK, that the kids can view with excitement every day in anticipation of the trip (maybe they'll also become at least a little familiar with the park layout.)

I remember when I was a kid, I had great fun studying our map of WDW (of course that was 1978 and there was only MK and River Country!)

Can anyone tell me where I might buy, in advance, such a poster/map? Preferably online.

Thanks!

Hi I do not know if you know this but if you goto disney world .com you can hav epersonal maps made, of all the attraction you want to go on as well as your resort. I just got my families mapa dn they are pretty good size.:yay: :yay:

Hi I do not know if you know this but if you goto disney world .com you can hav epersonal maps made, of all the attraction you want to go on as well as your resort. I just got my families mapa dn they are pretty good size.:yay: :yay:

no I didn't know this, THANKS!

How big (in inches?)

I'm talking about really big ( poster-size like 52" x 38" )
And I'm OK with a preprinted map.

(Although I will also do the customized one as you suggest!)

Oh, I like that idea of doing that with the map. Forget the kids. I'd like it for myself. :laughing:

The custom maps from disney.com aren't very big.

yeah, I know that they MUST sell this kind of map in the parks, but...
for the life of me I cannot find anything like that on Disney's various web sites nor after an hour of Googling!

The custom map looks like a neat idea, but I just want to buy a really huge map. Is there some secret to knowing where one can order online, some of the things they sell in the park?

11.gif

I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards. May you have a great time, have fun and enjoy your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter